HaDEA has published a Prior Information Notice (PIN) for a call for tenders to be funded under the Single Market programme.
Interested parties are invited to consult TED and e-Tendering for the possible publication of the contract notice and tender documents.
HADEA/2023/OP/0009 – PIN Hands-on training targeted to farmers and veterinarians working with food-producing animals to support the ‘F2F’ strategy target and an efficient implementation on the ground of the new measures to fight antimicrobial resistance under the new EU Regulations on veterinary medicinal products and medicated feed.
The objective of this action is to provide hands-on trainings to the farmer and veterinarian communities working with food-producing animals.
The training should aim to inform the respective communities about:
- New obligations to comply with EU law;
- Possible measures for they may set in place to deal with these obligations concretely in their farm or in their practice.
Estimated budget: €3 090 000
The EU Single Market Programme brings together the Union actions in the fields of competitiveness of enterprises, especially SMEs, consumer protection, customers and end-users in financial services, policymaking in financial services and in the plant, animal, food and feed areas.
- Publication date
- 13 March 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Single Market Programme Food Chain
- EUFundedFood safetyHealthUnionPrior Information NoticePublic healthTendering