On 19 January 2022 from 09:30 to 13:30, the Info Day on the first CEF Digital calls took place.
The event was meant to prepare applicants to draft the best possible proposals.
The first calls for CEF Digital managed by HaDEA were launched in early January 2022 and cover the following areas:
- 5G coverage along transport corridors
- 5G for Smart Communities
- Backbone networks for pan-European cloud federations
- Backbone connectivity for Digital Global Gateways
- Programme Support Actions for Operational Digital Platforms and 5G connectivity infrastructures.
For any questions regarding the calls, please submit them to HADEA-CEF-DIGITAL-CALLS@ec.europa.eu.
For additional information regarding the adoption of the digital work programme, check out the official press release and the links below:
- Connecting Europe Facility – Work programme
- Connecting Europe Facility – CEF Digital
- Connecting Europe Facility – Implementation by HaDEA
Access to the recordings is now available.
CEF Digital Calls Info Day - Presentations (1)
CEF Digital Calls Info Day - Presentations (2)
- Date de publication
- 20 janvier 2022
- Agence exécutive européenne pour la santé et le numérique | Direction générale de la santé et de la sécurité alimentaire
- Programme Sector
- Connecting Europe Facility 2
- Digital technologyInfo dayProposals