The Horizon Europe Cluster 1 Info Days will be held virtually on 28 October 2021 and will be followed by a dedicated brokerage event on 29 October 2021.
The primary goal of the second edition info days’ is to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Health 2022 work programme. Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society;
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment;
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden ;
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care;
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society;
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry
The Info Day and the brokerage event will offer the opportunity to obtain information and ask questions about topics and funding instruments, processes of Horizon Europe, and what is new. It also aims to bring together potential applicants, stakeholders, universities and research institutes, industry and SMEs, public administration including legislators and implementing authorities, end-users, as well as anyone with general interest in the EUs R&I policy and funding opportunities under Horizon Europe Cluster 1 – Health.
- Publication date
- 13 October 2021
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 1: Health
- EventMedical researchPublic health