The virtual Info Days on EU Missions will take place on 18-19 January 2022.
Under the Horizon Europe research and innovation programme for 2021-2027, EU Missions aim to address some of the greatest challenges facing our society.
On 18 January at 14:00 CET, a dedicated info session will present the EU Cancer Mission, part of Europe’s Beating Cancer action plan.
The Info Days will present a wide range of new topics for all five EU Missions:
- Adaptation to Climate Change,
- Restoring our Ocean and Waters by 2030,
- A Soil Deal for Europe,
- Beating Cancer,
- 100 Climate-Neutral and Smart cities by 2030.
Researchers and innovators, as well as citizens and all interested stakeholders are invited to take part.
No registration is required.
- Publication date
- 14 December 2021
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency | Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 1: Health
- EUCancerPlanEventInfo dayMedical research