The deadline for application for four topics of the second wave of calls for proposals under the Digital Europe 2021 and 2022 work programme has been extended until 17 August 2022, 17:00 CEST.
These four topics under the call ‘DIGITAL-2022-DEPLOY-02’ have an available budget of €58 million and comprise the following:
- European Blockchain Services Infrastructure – Deployment of services;
- Blockchain Standardisation;
- European Digital Identity Framework (support to the implementation of the European Digital Identity Framework and the implementation of the Once Only System under the Single Digital Gateway Regulation);
- Security (law enforcement) – AI based pilots.
The other two topics of this second wave of calls for proposals – Advanced Digital Skills Short term training courses, Data for Cultural Heritage – will close for applications on the original deadline of 17 May 2022, 17:00 CEST.
The Digital Europe Programme (DEP) will build on and continue to support the work of SICs which has already been carried out under the Connecting Europe Facility Telecom programme between 2015 and 2021. DEP aims to build the strategic digital capacities of the EU and to facilitate the wide deployment of digital technologies. With an overall budget of €7.5 billion, out of which €0.8 billion is managed by HaDEA, the programme will support investments in the following sectors:
- High Performance Computing
- Cloud, data and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced digital skills
- Accelerating best use of technologies
HaDEA manages actions under Cloud, data and Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Digital Skills and Accelerating best use of technologies.
- Publication date
- 13 May 2022
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Digital Europe Programme
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedProposals