The second wave of the Digital Europe Programme calls for project grants under the 2021-2022 Work Programme has been published today.
The submission of applications will open on 22 February 2022 and close on 17 May 2022. The total budget available for the three calls is EUR 87 million. The three calls include the following six topics:
- Data for Cultural Heritage
- Advanced Digital Skills Short term training courses
- European Blockchain Services Infrastructure – Deployment of services
- Blockchain Standardisation
- European Digital Identity Framework
- Security (law enforcement)-AI based pilots.
More information about the calls, including the respective deadlines, is available on the dedicated page on HaDEA's website.
- Programme Sector
- Digital Europe Programme
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedProposals