On 24 March 2023, the European Commission adopted the Digital Europe Programme Work Programme for 2023-2024. Within this Work Programme, HaDEA will manage a total of €102.2 million in funding for projects under the following topics:
Specific Objective 2 Cloud, Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Product Passport (DPP): to deploy an information system that provides data on products’ lifecycle.
- Data space for cultural heritage: to continue the deployment of an operational data space for cultural heritage.
- Data space for tourism: to develop a trusted and secure common European data space for tourism.
Specific Objective 4 Advanced Digital Skills
- Reinforcing Skills in semiconductors: to promote the visibility and the uptake of studies in semiconductors.
- Cybersecurity Skills Academy: to develop cybersecurity skills through the implementation of new training opportunities or the scale-up of successful ones.
- Boosting digital skills of young pupils, in particular girls: to increase the number of students pursuing digital studies and careers, with a special focus on increasing participation of girls.
- Specialised Education Programmes in Key Capacity Areas: to support the development and deployment of key digital skills and capacities in digital technology areas, such as AI, Internet of Things, as other trans- or multi-disciplinary areas.
Specific Objective 5 Accelerating the Best Use of Technologies
- Network of Safer Internet Centres (SICs): to continue making the internet a safer environment for children and young people.
- European Digital Media Observatory (EDMO) - national and multinational hubs: to support an independent multidisciplinary community to tackle the phenomenon of disinformation.
The Digital Europe Programme (DEP) aims to build the strategic digital capacities of the EU and to facilitate the wide deployment of digital technologies. With an overall budget of €7.5 billion, out of which €0.8 billion is managed by HaDEA, the programme will support investments in the following sectors:
- High Performance Computing
- Cloud, data and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced digital skills
- Accelerating best use of technologies
For more information on the Digital Europe Programme Work Programme 2023-2024 please read here.
- Publication date
- 6 April 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Digital Europe Programme
- AWPDigital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedInnovation