The European Big Data Value Forum is the flagship event of the European Big Data Value and Industrial AI Research and Innovation community. This year’s edition takes place in Valencia, Spain from 25 to 27 October, with the theme “Data and AI in Action: Sustainable impact and future realities”.
- DIGITbrain is working to enable customised industrial products and to facilitate cost-effective distributed and localised production for manufacturing SMEs. It is supporting the development of advanced digital and manufacturing technologies through more than 20 highly innovative cross-border experiments, training and assisting digital innovation hubs. DIGITbrain is co-organising the event. On 26 October at 13.45in the room 4F, several project’ representatives will participate in the session “Modular Approach to Digital Twin Development to Multiply the Impact of Solutions in Manufacturing”.
- DataCloud is creating a toolbox of approaches and tools for data processing with a focus on digital marketing, media, electronic healthcare, and manufacturing. The project has delivered five business cases, with technical and market requirements. The toolbox and business cases are currently being tested and will be operational by 2024. DataCloud’s project coordinator Dr. Dumitru Roman, and Fernando Perales, will speak at the session “Knowledge Graphs for Sustainable AI Impact” on 27 October at 9.30 in the room 3F.
- XMANAI is working to make AI models transparent and interpretable, and AI processes humanly understandable and actionable at multiple layers. Thus, producing value-based explanations for data scientists, data engineers and business experts. On 26 October at 12.15 in the room 4F, Dr Yury Glikman, scientific coordinator of the project, will participate in the session “Technologies enabling the data economy”.
- CloudSkin is developing an AI-enabled cloud-edge framework (cognitive cloud) that will automatically adapt to changes in application behaviour via AI. CloudSkin’s platform will integrate seamlessly and securely diverse computing and data environments, spanning from core cloud to edge, optimising workloads, resources, energy, and network traffic.
Horizon 2020 was the EU’s multiannual funding programme between 2014 and 2020. H2020 provided Research and Innovation (R&I) funding for multi-national collaboration projects alongside individual researchers and SMEs via special funding instruments. Horizon 2020 is being continued by the Horizon Europe Programme, which will run until 2027.
- Publication date
- 25 October 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedEvent