The European Identity and Cloud Conference is an annual 4-day hybrid event which takes place in Berlin from 9 to 13 May 2023. The event gathers the digital identity and cybercommunity to set the course for the future of digitisation, with more than 250 speakers and 200 sessions on several digital service topics.
Discover the deliverables of some Horizon 2020 projects managed by HaDEA working in this field:
- DataCloud is creating a toolbox of approaches and tools for data processing, with a focus on digital marketing, media, electronic healthcare, and manufacturing. The project has delivered five business cases, with technical and market requirements. The toolbox and business cases are currently being tested and will be operational by 2024.
- PHYSICS is developing innovative, scalable, and cost-effective cloud models, including function-as-a-service (FaaS). They are also working on a cloud design environment for visual workflows as well as a back-end optimisation toolkit to enhance resource performance. The project has three main pilots: eHealth, agriculture, and manufacturing.
- AI-Sprint is proving powerful tools for AI applications in computing continua, enabling a trade-off between performance and AI model accuracy while prioritising security and privacy. The project offers programming models and mechanisms for automatic deployment and dynamic reconfiguration, benefiting developers, integrators, cloud providers, and end-users. The project is used in real-world use cases, including farming 4.0 maintenance and inspection and personalised healthcare.
Horizon 2020 was the EU’s multiannual funding programme between 2014 and 2020. H2020 provided Research and Innovation (R&I) funding for multi-national collaboration projects alongside individual researchers and SMEs via special funding instruments. Horizon 2020 was continued by the Horizon Europe Programme, which will run until 2027.
- Publication date
- 8 May 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEU financingEUFundedInnovation