The Cybertech Europe conference will take place in Rome from 3 to 4 October to discuss the latest technological innovations, challenges, and solutions.
Discover three of the Horizon 2020 projects managed by HaDEA pushing digital innovation forward:
- UP2DATE elaborated a new paradigm for safety and security (SASE) software updates of the mixed-criticality cyber-physical systems. Two cases of this novel architecture were tested by the consortium of knowledge generators, technology integrators, and end users of automotive and railway sectors.
- COLLABS is working to counter cybersecurity challenges and threats linked to Rapid advances in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). The project has four aims: Develop, Validate, Demonstrate and Support a comprehensive cyber intelligence framework for collaborative manufacturing. COLLABS used state-of-the-art technologies in domains like securing multi-party computation and homomorphic encryption, distributing deep learning, and anomaly detection.
- ADMORPH is implementing a holistic approach to safety critical Cyber Physical Systems (CPSs) that detects component failures and prevents potential attacks, making them adaptive, dynamically morphing and more robust. These innovative methods and tools will be evaluated in three industrial use cases taken from radar surveillance systems, autonomous operations for aircraft to transport management systems.
Horizon 2020 was the EU’s multiannual funding programme between 2014 and 2020. H2020 provided Research and Innovation (R&I) funding for multi-national collaboration projects alongside individual researchers and SMEs via special funding instruments. Horizon 2020 is being continued by the Horizon Europe Programme, which will run until 2027.
Since 2014, Cybertech has been the cyber industry’s foremost networking platform, conducting industry-related events all around the globe. In Tel Aviv, New York, Rome, Dubai, Tokyo and more, Cybertech’s conferences and exhibitions serve as the go-to place to make business happen and learn all about the latest technological innovations, challenges, and solutions.
- Publication date
- 3 October 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- CybersecurityDigital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedEventInnovation