The brokerage events for the new calls for proposals under Horizon Europe Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space are taking place between 16 and 19 October. These events give the participants the opportunity to matchmake with others in order to identify possible collaborations and business cases and to facilitate the setup of Horizon Europe project consortia.
Find the dates for the brokerage events on digital, industry, and space below:
- Horizon Europe Digital, organised by Ideal-ist: 16 and 17 October 2023
- Horizon Europe Space, organised by COSMOS4HE: 18 October 2023
- Horizon Europe Industry, organised by NCP4Industry: 19 October 2023
Horizon Europe is the EU’s key funding programme for research and innovation with a budget of €95.5 billion. It tackles climate change, helps to achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and boosts the EU’s competitiveness and growth. HaDEA implements parts of Horizon Europe Clusters 1 (Health) and Cluster 4 (Digital, Industry, and Space). It was preceded by Horizon 2020.
- Publication date
- 12 October 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon Europe Cluster 4: SpaceHorizon Europe Cluster 4: IndustryHorizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- AWPEU financingEventProposals