HaDEA published four calls for proposals under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work Programme.
The topics, numbered PJ-11, PJ-12, PJ-14 and PJ-15 focus on cancer, non-communicable diseases (NCDs) and public procurement in the health sector. These actions will support Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan and the EU Cancer Mission.
- EU4H-2022-PJ-11: Call for proposals on NCDs – cardiovascular diseases and diabetes
The aim of this call is to reduce the burden of NCDs and related risk factors by supporting the policies in the area and corresponding actions led by the EU countries.
This topic will fund activities that complement the joint action on ‘Prevention of NCDs - Cardiovascular diseases and diabetes’ under EU4Health 2022 work programme.
Available budget for this topic: € 5 million.
- EU4H-2022-PJ-12: Call for proposals on cancer and other NCDs prevention – action on health determinants
The aim of this call is to complement the implementation of the joint action on ‘Cancer and other NCDs prevention – action on health determinants’ led by EU countries. The call is divided in 2 sub-topics:
- Addressing health determinants related to cancer
Available budget for this sub-topic: € 8 million
- Addressing health determinants related to NCDs other than cancer
Available budget for this sub-topic: € 3 million
- EU4H-2022-PJ-14: Call for proposals to support the roll-out of the second cohort of the inter-speciality cancer training programme
The aim of this call is to extend the implementation of the first cancer training programme through the enrolment of new cancer centres, trainees and trainers. Activities funded under this topic will roll-out the second group of trainees, and will organise a dissemination event to present the outcomes of the training.
Available budget for this topic: € 7 million
The deadline for applications is 28 February 2023, 17:00 (CET).
- EU4H-2022-PJ-15: Call for proposals to support for public procurement in the health sector and crises preparedness
The aim of the call is to support EU countries in organising a thorough assessment of public procurement in the health sector at national and/or regional level.
Available budget for this topic: € 5 million
The deadline for applications is 21 February 2023, 17:00 (CET).
A dedicated info session took place on 19 October 2022.
The Agency along with Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety (DG SANTE), presented the policy context, objectives and expected impact as well as the procedure for this wave of calls.
EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes. The EU4Health programme goes beyond an ambitious response to the COVID-19 crisis to address the resilience of European healthcare systems. The programme provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
HaDEA implements the EU4Health programme by managing calls for proposals and tenders from 2021 to 2027.
- Publication date
- 15 September 2022
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- AWPEUCancerPlanEUFundedHealthUnionProposalsPublic health