Today, the third calls for proposals under the digital strand of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) programme opened with a deadline to apply by 20 February 2024.
HaDEA will co-fund projects of common European interest from €51 to €100 million depending on the call topic.
Topics and budget
The calls cover the following areas:
- 5G coverage along transport corridors (roads, rail, waterways) with €100 million for studies and works.
- 5G and Edge Cloud for Smart Communities with €51 million for works.
- Backbone connectivity for Digital Global Gateways (submarine cables, satellite ground infrastructure) with €90 million for studies and works.
Who can apply?
The CEF Digital calls are open to public or private entities (including joint ventures) established in EU countries, including in overseas countries or territories. Cross-border and international cooperations are also possible under certain conditions. Participation is subject to security restrictions, which are defined in each call text.
Find additional information about the call opening.
The Info Day for Call for proposals 3 will take place online on 26 October 2023. You can already submit your questions on Slido (code #CEFdigital).
For any questions related to the calls you can contact:
HADEA-CEF-DIGITAL-CALLSec [dot] europa [dot] eu (HADEA-CEF-DIGITAL-CALLS[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu).
- Publication date
- 17 October 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Connecting Europe Facility 2
- AWPDigital technologyDigital transformationEU financingInfo dayProposals