On 22 February 2022, HaDEA published eight calls for proposals under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work Programme.
The topics, numbered from PJ-01 to PJ-08, focus among others on innovative approaches to cancer screening, non-communicable diseases (NCDs), mental health, health technology and workforce.
The total budget amounts to €107.3 million and the deadline for applications is 24 May 2022, 17:00 (CET).
More information is available on the call web page.
A dedicated info session took place on 10 March 2022.
Take a look at the agenda.
Access the recording of the info session
Download the presentations:
1. EU4Health Work Programme 2022
2. Administrative aspects of action grants
6. Health technology assessment
7. Notified bodies for medical devices
8. Training for health workforce
9. Innovative public health research
- Publication date
- 11 March 2022
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- AWPEUFundedHealthUnionInfo dayProposalsPublic health